teambits Add-In for PowerPoint
No more switching between presentation and interaction!
Thanks to the teambits Add-In for PowerPoint you can integrate the interaction with the audience as a slide directly into your PowerPoint presentation. The advantages at a glance:
- You get a smooth transition between slides and audience interactions
- There is no need to switch by key combination or to switch at the beamer or similar.
- When capturing the screen you are streaming in a webinar or web conference, the interaction is part of the recording as well
Download the installation file of the teambits Add-In for PowerPoint
- operating system: Windows 7 or higher
- Office 2016 or higher
- .NET Framework 4.6 or higher
2. Installation of the teambits Add-In
After you have completed the download, execute the downloaded file and follow the instructions during the installation process.
3. Insert Interaction
To open the presentation view of teambits in a PowerPoint slide, proceed as follows:
- Go to your teambits Meeting Control Center
- Click on “Open view” in the presentation view. A dialog box opens with a link to the presentation view (live view).
- There, copy the URL of the presentation view.
- Open your PowerPoint presentation and select the location where you want to use an interaction.
- Go to the tab “teambits:interactive” above the tool menu. Click on the tool “Add Interactive Slide”.
- Insert the URL of the presentation view into the form to the right of the slide.
- Then click “Insert Interactive Slide” to add the presentation view to your slides.
The entered link (URL) is now displayed as a new slide. In the design view, you will see the link as plain text. In presentation mode, the teambits presentation view is loaded instead of this slide.
You can insert interaction phases in any number of places in the presentation.
Practical tip: Alternatively, you can also show web pages in your presentation in the same way.
4. Controlling Interaction
The interactions themselves can be selected and controlled independently of the PowerPoint presentation with the help of the Meeting Control Center via smartphone or tablet.
Practical tip: Work with a presenter during your presentation. You also have the option of delegating the control of interactions to a colleague or participant.