We are teambits and we have made it our task to permanently change participation in meetings and conferences with the help of smartphones.
From now on we are looking for an internal sales representative (m/f/d) in part-time (30h). Our clients are executives, personnel managers, consultants, event managers, trade unionists and political actors.
If you are a passionate fellow thinker and salesperson and enjoy acquiring, inspiring and looking after customers as part of a team, then you have come to the right place!
What are your tasks?
- You support the team in managing our customer base
- You take over your own new customer acquisition projects, in which you identify new contact and cooperation partners through your own research and telephone acquisition and convince them of teambits.
- You ensure the preparation of offers and keep an eye on the calendar
- On the basis of your conversations with customers you are actively involved in marketing (blog articles, product and application ideas)
What do we expect from you?
- You are familiar with software, smartphones and apps and know what Wi-Fi is
- You are sociable and find people exciting who organize events in which people should participate
- With a lot of negotiation skills and empathy you will reach your goal to do business
- Ideally you speak German as your mother tongue and English fluently
And you can expect that from us!
- We offer you a strong product and interesting customers.
- family-friendly flexibility in the organisation of working time
- a strong team: We support the development of your skills and offer you strong sparring partners.
We are looking for a person who suits us with his character and motivation. If you want to grow with us, you’ve come to the right place. Support us in our goal to redefine participation in events with digital technology.
In our office directly at Darmstadt Central Station – only 20 minutes by train from Frankfurt.
Apply now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call.