We are teambits and we have made it our task to permanently change participation in meetings and conferences with the help of smartphones.
From now on we are looking for an internal sales representative (m/f/d) in part-time (30h). Our clients are executives, personnel managers, consultants, event managers, trade unionists and political actors.
If you are a passionate fellow thinker and salesperson and enjoy acquiring, inspiring and looking after customers as part of a team, then you have come to the right place!
What are your tasks?
- You support the team in managing our customer base
- You take over your own new customer acquisition projects, in which you identify new contact and cooperation partners through your own research and telephone acquisition and convince them of teambits.
- You ensure the preparation of offers and keep an eye on the calendar
- On the basis of your conversations with customers you are actively involved in marketing (blog articles, product and application ideas)
What do we expect from you?
- You are familiar with software, smartphones and apps and know what Wi-Fi is
- You are sociable and find people exciting who organize events in which people should participate
- With a lot of negotiation skills and empathy you will reach your goal to do business
- Ideally you speak German as your mother tongue and English fluently
And you can expect that from us!
- We offer you a strong product and interesting customers.
- family-friendly flexibility in the organisation of working time
- a strong team: We support the development of your skills and offer you strong sparring partners.
We are looking for a person who suits us with his character and motivation. If you want to grow with us, you’ve come to the right place. Support us in our goal to redefine participation in events with digital technology.
In our office directly at Darmstadt Central Station – only 20 minutes by train from Frankfurt.
Apply now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call.
teambits – What’s behind it?
- At teambits we develop software for modeling digital facilitation processes at events ranging from only a few up to several thousand participants
- teambits was founded 10 years ago as one of the first dealing with the concept of digital facilitation
- We are currently going through a transformation process moving away from full-service offerings (provisioning of staff, software and equipment at the venue), to services that are provided to customers for independent use over the internet
- For that, we are developing a new product based on our existing software solutions
- You actively follow the latest trends and technologies in the web area
- You care about high code quality and want to make the most out of frameworks
- Thinking and developing in design patterns is natural to you
- You are conscientious and enjoy working autonomous
The following terms won’t scare you off either
- Java Enterprise Development (Spring, Spring Boot, Tomcat, etc.)
- Git, GitLab, Jira
- Responsive Design (Mobile First, Bootstrap 4)
- REST, CRUD, WebSockets
Your tasks at teambits
- You’ll design our new product from scratch
- You’ll write code yourself, but also participate in mission-critical decisions by contributing to the software architecture and identifying new tools, methods and technologies
- You’ll conceptualize technical solutions
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Agile processes
- Learning together
- Interdisciplinary work
- Hot and cold drinks
As a full-stack developer you’ll actively design and develop our new product both in front and in back end. In addition, you can find your way around in the source code of existing software and make the most out of proven solutions. Are you more front- or back-end oriented? At teambits it’s a decision of the team how we distribute tasks to match the interests and skills of our colleagues. You’ll have a lot of design and decision-making freedom and your code will shape the future of digitized events. At best, you bring in a university degree in the fields of computer science, software or application development or a comparable education. Interested? Then apply now!
The teambits GmbH, based in Darmstadt, is a spin-off of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft and technology leader in digital directing and facilitation for live events. teambits has over 10 years of experience with software solutions for interactive event concepts of technical, managerial, sales and organizational conferences as well as development and consultation processes.
Apply at email@example.com